Dynamic Lookup for LWC - update
There's always room for some improvement. So I updated
The dynamic lookup works like a charm, including on the Salesforce mobile app. The only catch: with only the object name visible it was less useful than the standard lookup. There are too many objects with the same name.
The solution: I added a new parameter
fields that allows to specify the fields you want to be displayed. To separate them, I choose Badges. IMHO there isn't much value in showing fieldNames and mess up the display.
The source code can be found in Experiment 5, enjoy! As usual YMMV!
Next stop: proper Jest test harness